Regulators are not afraid to hand down heavy fines and other punishments for infringements of AML, KYC and responsible gaming controls.
Against this backdrop, more operators and suppliers are now looking to expand their compliance knowledge by bringing in dedicated outside expertise to work alongside an in-house compliance manager.
Leaving compliance to the experts has multiple benefits – from cost-saving to guaranteeing the highest standards – letting you focus on the rest of your business.
Maxima’s outsourcing function wraps our technical and regulatory compliance offerings into a complete package that covers all your needs.
This can include all aspects of our compliance services including fraud, monitoring of AML, general monitoring of compliance processes and even staff training.
Working closely with your compliance manager, Maxima Compliance offers a complete compliance outsourcing solution, covering:
- A review of your responsible gambling practices
- The drafting of AML and responsible gambling policies
- Full compliance training across your team
- Enhanced due diligence across your organisation
- Account, gameplay and source-of-funds reviews
- Implementation of internal suspicious activity reports procedures
- Cooperation with your money laundering reporting officer
By trusting MaximaOutsource, you can rest assured that your compliance concerns are in safe hands.